This tropical mango chia pudding is ultra creamy thanks to the added cashew butter. You can prepare this pudding the night before so it’s thick and creamy when you wake up, or mix all the ingredients in the morning.
- ½ cup (80 g) finely chopped mango
- ½ cup (120 ml) cashew milk (or other milk of choice)
- 2 tablespoons (15 g) chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon (15 g) cashew butter (or other nut or seed butter)
- healthy sweetener to taste (I used a few drops NuNaturals stevia extract)
- optional: 1/16 - ⅛ teaspoon dried ginger
- optional: chopped cashews for topping
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl and let sit for about 10 minutes.
- Adjust sweetener to taste and add more ginger if you like. Top with cashews if using and dig in.