An abundant green salad tossed with creamy lemony almond dressing, with almonds for crunch and a bright pop of juicy, fruity flavor from fresh pomegranate. Basically, a big bowl of deliciousness.
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 2 Tbsp raw coconut nectar, or maple syrup
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 2 Tbsp filtered water or as needed
- 1 bunch kale, washed and torn into bite sized pieces
- 3 cups brussels sprouts, thinly sliced
- 2 large handfuls spinach
- 1 small shallot, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups pomegranate seeds
- 3/4 cup almonds
- In a high speed blender, combine all dressing ingredients and puree until smooth (adding a little more water if necessary to create a creamy dressing).
- In a large bowl, combine all remaining ingredients, then pour the dressing over and massage in with your hands until it is well coated. Serve!