This unbelievably refreshing kiwi spinach smoothie is perfect if you need a little digestive re-set. It immediately cools the system, provides plenty of fiber, and the balance of sweet and sour flavors is just perfect.
- 5 kiwis
- 1 medium apple
- 2 handfuls (50-60g) spinach
- 2 cups (500ml) filtered water or coconut water
- sweetener of choice if necessary
- optional: 2 tablespoons (20g) chia seeds or ground flax
- Peel and roughly chop the kiwis, core and chop the apple.
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend away until smooth.
- Taste, add sweetener of choice if necessary. Enjoy!