Add a little heat to your dinner table tonight with gluten-less kelp noodles soaked in a delicious spicy coconut milk peanut butter sauce. For a fully raw version use jungle peanut butter or make your own in a food processor or Vitamix using un-roasted valencia peanuts. You may also choose to sub in another raw nut butter of your choice such as almond or sprouted sunflower. Enjoy!
- 1 packet Sea Tangle Kelp Noodles (12 ounce packet)
- 1 cup organic spinach (diced)
- 1 cup organic red bell peppers (cut into small strips)
- 1 can organic full-fat coconut milk (feel free to use homemade for a fully raw version)
- 1/2 cup organic peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons organic raw coconut crystals (or your favorite sweetener)
- 2 tablespoons organic extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon organic cilantro
- 2 cloves organic garlic (freshly crushed)
- 1 organic jalapeno
- 1 teaspoon organic red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- Prepare the kelp noodles: remove the from the package and rinse them with purified/filtered water. Set aside.
- Prepare the veggies: chop the spinach into thin strips and cut the red bell peppers into thin strips. Set aside.
- Prepare the sauce: add all ingredient for the sauce to a Vitamix, or other blender, and blend until it's creamy and smooth. Adjust seasonings to your preference, especially the jalapeno and/or red pepper flakes. Also, you can add 1/4 - 1/2 cup of purified/filtered water if you want a thinner sauce.
- Add the kelp noodles and veggies to a medium sized bowl, then pour the sauce over the top and gently stir until it is evenly distributed.
- Optional: garnish with extra chopped spinach and/or red bell pepper strips.