Nothing beats smooth, creamy and chocolatey love on a stick aka FUDGESICLES. Especially when they’re free of sugar, corn syrup, palm oils, additives, gums + all the other crazy ingredients found in packaged kind. These are actually-healthy-for-you homemade fudgesicles dipped in raw vegan chocolate and covered in superfood sprinkles. Take a bite into this creamy dessert to cool down on a warm day or just satisfy your sweet tooth.
Homemade Vegan Fudgesicles
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 cup medjool dates
- 1 cup raw cashews (soaked for 1 hour)
- ½ cup coconut meat (or frozen bananas)
- ½ cup cacao powder
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- ½ cup vegan chocolate chips - or raw chocolate
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- cacao nibs, shredded coconut, hemp seeds, or whatever you please
- Place all ingredients in a high-speed blender and blend until mixture is smooth.
- Pour mixture into popsicle molds and add sticks. Optional: Spray or lightly coat popsicle molds with coconut oil to help remove fudgesicles.
- Transfer to freezer and freeze until firm, at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Remove popsicles and place in freezer on a parchment lined baking sheet while you prepare the melted chocolate. If you are having trouble removing your fudgesicles, place popsicle molds in a large bowl of warm water for a few minutes.
- Melt chocolate chips with 2 tablespoons of coconut oil - using method of choice: dehydrator, microwave or double boiler.
- Dip fudgesicles in melted chocolate and place back on to parchment lined baking sheet, then sprinkle toppings of your choice!