You don’t have to be Irish to celebrate Saint Patrick’s Day! This remineralizing and alkalinizing green juice has actual shamrocks in it. Yep! Shamrocks are from the clover family, are completely edible, and are full of nutrients and vitamins (think wheatgrass!). Grab some friends, chase a rainbow and cheers your fellow leprechaun with this healthy green shamrock shot!
- 1/2 cup organic shamrocks, wash and spin dry
- 1 cup organic baby spinach leaves, wash and spin dry
- 3 medium fresh organic mint leaves
- 1/2 cup organic clover sprouts, wash and spin dry
- 1/2 cup shredded organic daikon radish
- 1 small organic cucumber, do NOT peel, wash and quarter length-wise into spears
- In your juicer, load up with the hopper in order with the shamrocks, spinach, mint leaves, and clover sprouts- now juice these.
- Now add the daikon radish and juice.
- Finish off with the cucumber spears to wash it all out.
- Pour into 4 shot glasses and CHEERS!!