Have you ever had a Green + Glowing smoothie from Whole Foods and wanted to recreate it at home? Now you can! This blend is fruity without tasting too ‘green’. However, you wont easily forget just how much green goodness is packed into this smoothie – just check out that color!
- 1 1/2 cups coconut water or unsweetened almond milk
- 1 frozen banana
- 1-2 cups fresh spinach
- 1 tablespoon ground flax
- 1 tablespoon psyllium husk
- 1 cup frozen mango
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple
- 1-3 teaspoons MCT coconut oil (optional - just what I add into mine for some healthy fats)
- 1-2 tablespoons shredded coconut (optional - for more coconut flavor)
- Toss it all in a high-speed blender (we use a Vitamix) and blend until it is smoooooooth. Then pour it in a large glass and enjoy!