Think comfy, cozy and luxurious with all the warm fuzzies – that’s what this Golden Milk Turmeric Latte brings to your coffee mug. But without the caffeine and boosted with inflammation-fighting properties. This recipe is perfect for those looking to go coffee-free for a while, or if you’re craving a warm bevy to help you wind down from a busy day.
- 1 + 1/4 cups raw unsweetened vanilla almond milk (or plant milk of choice!)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- pinch of black pepper (to help absorb the curcumin in turmeric!)
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup, to taste (or other liquid sweetener)*
- In a small pot over the stove, heat and whisk all ingredients together on medium heat until smooth and desired temperature is reached.