This mix of nutritionally dense goji berries, alkalizing lemon, anti-inflammatory turmeric and raw honey is sure to give your immunity a good boost. The flavor of the tea is bright, much like its color, and will have a warming effect.
- 1/3 cup goji berries
- 1 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1 lemon – juice
- 1 teaspoon honey (preferably raw)
- 1-2 teaspoons turmeric
- 1 teaspoon Baobab powder – optional
- 1/2 teaspoon bee pollen – optional
- Place goji berries in a heat-proof dish, bowl or large mug. Pour boiling or near-boiling water over the berries, cover and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Pour into a blender, add in the rest of the ingredients. Blend until smooth and foamy.
- Pour into mugs and enjoy hot or warm.