These Gluten-Free Vegan Chocolate Chip and Pistachio Brownie Truffles are an easy no-bake treat that’s ready in about 10 minutes.
- 1/2 cup organic almond butter
- 1 cup organic medjool dates
- 1/2 cup organic chopped pistachios
- 1/4 cup vegan dark mini chocolate chips, or use raw chocolate crushed up into small chunks
- 2 tablespoons organic cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon purified / filtered water
- 1/8 teaspoon organic vanilla bean powder
- 1 pinch Himalayan pink salt
- Add all ingredients EXCEPT the chocolate chips and pistachios (almond butter, dates, coconut oil, raw cacao powder, vanilla bean powder and Himalayan salt) to a food processor and process until it is creamy, well blended, and a wet, but slightly firm texture.
- Transfer the mixture to a medium size bowl and add the chopped pistachios and chocolate chips; stir them in by hand.
- Take out a spoonful of the mixture at a time, squeeze it in the palm of your hand, then shape/gently roll them into a ball shape.
- Put them in the refrigerator for 15 - 30 minutes to firm up.