These Gluten-Free Vegan Cashew Butter Fudge Cups are a 3 ingredient recipe and great to have in the freezer when you want a quick bite of something sweet. It’s a really simple and basic recipe, but you can be creative and jazz them with whatever else you have on hand. You can add some raw cacao powder and make them chocolate, add mini-chocolate chips or some chopped nuts. Sprinkle sesame seeds, shredded coconut flakes, hemp seeds, cacao nibs or goji berries on top. So many possibilities!
- 1 cup organic raw cashew butter
- 1/4 cup organic coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons organic maple syrup
- Add all ingredients to a medium sized bowl and stir until everything is well combined, smooth and creamy.
- Divide the mixture between 16 mini-muffins cups, filling each one about 3/4 full.
- Optional: Sprinkle organic sesame seeds, organic shredded coconut, organic chia seeds, organic hemps seeds, mini-chocolate chips, etc. for garnish.
- Place the mini-muffin cups on a baking pan and put them in the freezer for approximately 60 minutes, or until they are hardened.
- Store in an air-tight, BPA-free container in the refrigerator or freezer until ready to serve because they will get soft if left out at room temperature. Enjoy!