This Gluten Free Chia Bircher Muesli is will make an amazing addition to your breakfast menu. It is packed full of healthy ingredients, is really easy to make, and tastes delicious. If you’re looking to add more plant based protein or fiber to your mornings, this recipes gives you a delicious option – chia is packed full of both!
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 2 cups organic apple juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup raw coconut yogurt or coconut cream
- 1 medium apple, grated
- 1/4 cup almond flakes.
- 1/4 cup pepitas
- 1/3 cup cranberries
- Place the chia seeds in a bowl. Add the apple juice, vanilla extract and cinnamon and mix well. Cover and place in the refrigerator to set overnight.
- Remove from the refrigerator and check that the chia seeds have gelled. Add the coconut yogurt (or cream), grated apple, pepitas, almond flakes and cranberries and mix until thoroughly combined. Serve immediately.