Summer is here! This super simple recipe is great for those hot days when you want something fresh and light but at the same time filling and delicious. Enjoy!
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1/2 cup strawberries, fresh or frozen
- 2-3 Tbsp water or almond milk
- 2 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 cup almond, soy or any other nut milk
- Vanilla to taste
- shredded coconut, goji berries, fresh fruit, dried mulberries, almonds, chopped cashews..
- Prepare chia pudding by mixing chia seeds, milk and vanilla. Mix well to avoid lumps until chia seeds absorb the liquid and it looks like pudding consistency, about 15 minutes.
- Blend bananas and strawberries on food processor or vitamix, you might need to add the water or milk to keep it going, until creamy and soft-serve consistency.
- Transfer ice cream to a bowl and add chia pudding. Top with your favorite toppings and enjoy right away!