This delicious recipe is full of more than just fantastic flavor and a pop of vibrant color, it is also packed with calcium, potassium, fiber, heart-healthy fats, chlorophyll, antioxidants and phytonutrients. If you’re looking for a way to get more fresh herbs into your body this is a great option – it will infuse any raw or gluten-free pasta dish with superfood nutrition. Enjoy!
- 1 cup organic parsley leaves
- 1 cup organic cilantro leaves
- 1 tablespoon organic mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons organic tahini
- 2 tablespoons organic lemon juice (freshly squeezed)
- 1 tablespoon organic extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves organic garlic (freshly crushed)
- 1/8 - 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- Add all ingredients to a food processor and process until it is well blended.
- Adjust seasonings to your preference