A new mystical and oriental inspired sweet treat.
This great cake is a combo of super aromatic ingredients, featuring the Jazmin floral hydrosol, that evokes the romanticism and flavour of an arabian night.
The recipe is quite simple to put together and it uses coconut cream instead of cashew cream for the soft and fluffy white layer.
- 8 Solomon dates
- 3 TBS raw coconut flour
- 1/2 cup or more of oat milk or any vegetal milk
- 2 cans of coconut milk ( kept in the freezer overnight and then separated – the cream part from the watery part , we will be using the cream part ) 1 TBS Jazmin floral hydrosol 5 TBS raw coconut sugar 1 TBS lemon juice The peel from 1 lemon 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 ripe avocados 2 TBS coconut oil 4 TBS raw cacao powder ( or more depending on taste ) 1 drop cardamom essential oil 5 sweet figs 6 TBS coconut sugar or more
- You need to process all the ingredients in a food processor and place the mixture on the bottom of a cake mould.
- Set aside and prepare the white layer
- Whip well the coconut cream with the sugar and all the other ingredients making sure it stays nice and fluffy. Place this fluffy cream on top of the crust and set in the freezer while you prepare the chocolate layer.
- Blend everything together till you obtain a smooth mouse like cream. Place this cream on top of the white mixture and set all in the freezer for like 2 hours.
- When you take it out decorate it with edible and dried rose petals and more figs!