It is a simple salad, yet so good. Shredded red cabbage, pomegranate seeds, scallions, cranberries and parsley in a citrus vinaigrette. So tasty, and it is actually detoxifying thanks to all of the healthful ingredients. The best part about this besides it tasting good, is how quick it is to make!
- 1/2 head red cabbage, shredded
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp orange juice
- 2 tsp each orange and lemon zest
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- sea salt to taste
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients, and toss well to coat the veggies with the dressing. Serve!