This Dairy-Free Chocolate Almond Raspberry Shake is a decadent, yet healthy, creamy delicious treat with deep chocolate flavor and exotic notes of sweet and tart raspberries, all whipped up in one delicious shake that’s thick enough to eat with a spoon!
- 1.5 cups of unsweetened plant based vanilla milk
- 2 tablespoons of raw cacao powder (or cocoa powder)
- 2 tablespoons of raw almonds (or 1 tbsp. raw almond butter)
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract (I used alcohol-free vanilla extract)
- 1 cup of frozen raspberries
- 2 full drops of alcohol-free liquid stevia (or ½ tsp. pure stevia extract- I prefer NuNaturals brand)*
- ½ a frozen, ripe banana (or you could sub mango)
- Add all the ingredients into the blender in the order listed and blend on low, then progress to high until thick and creamy.
- Scoop the mixture into a tall glass and top with frozen or fresh raspberries. You can also add raw cacao nibs, a dusting of cocoa powder, and almond slices for a pretty garnish too. I hope you love it!