This tasty dressing is perfect for drizzling over chopped up raw greens of all varieties. You will find yourself wanting to eat more salads if you have a jar of this goodness in your fridge.
- 3 dried dates, pit taken out and simmered in water for about
- 10 minutes (2 dates if they are jumbo)
- 1/4 cup organic tahini (70g)
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and left whole
- 1 teaspoon peeled and grated ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup water (120ml)
- Drain and discard the date water and place the dates into your blender, along with the tahini, curry powder, garlic clove, ginger, salt and water and blend until completely smooth.