If you’re feeling a little under the weather this soup will aid your immune system with plenty of fresh garlic, coriander (also known as cilantro) and lime. Light-yet-creamy and bursting with flavor, you will love this easy recipe. For best results use fresh, homemade almond milk, or for another variation try using hemp milk instead. Enjoy!
- 1.5 cups almond milk , cold (see notes below)
- 3 garlic cloves, finely grated
- sea salt, to taste
- white pepper, to taste
- 1 TBSP extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- To serve: olive oil, freshly ground black pepper, croutons, lime, fresh coriander
- Add all ingredients to a blender and pulse until completely combined.
- Taste and season more if needed.
- Serve right away with olive oil, croutons (or raw cracker crumbles), lime juice and black pepper. If served later, store in the fridge until ready to eat.