This recipe is everything you would ever desire from a bowl of chocolate pudding: smooth, creamy, rich, and chocolatey, with that perfect hint of vanilla, only this version is 100% refined sugar and dairy-FREE. For the coconut cream you can use the recipe link provided below or simply make your own by blender young Thai coconut meat with just enough coconut water to cream a rich cream. Enjoy!
- 2 avocados
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- Pinch Himalayan salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 1/2 cup almond mylk
- Use thisrecipe (minus the sugar)
- BLOGS/IG Accounts Facebook + TWEETS Vitacost Brand Ambassadors MAGAZINES-Websites WCO Brand Ambassadors RAWGURU SALE IDEAS RAWGURU BLOG Ideas Instagram/Facebook IMAGE/RECIPE Ideas PRODUCT REVIEWS/GIVEAWAYS ADDING CONTENT TO SITES Log-In Infos raw cacao nibs
- To make the pudding: blend everything together until smooth, creamy and thick. Adjust according to preference. Serve in bowls with whipped coco cream, cherries and cacao nibs. Nom.