Who doesn’t love simple delicious and healthy treats? Especially if they’re effortless to make and big on taste!? These Chocolate Covered Brazilian Dates have no sugar added and are made with just simple easy-to-find natural ingredients. Yum! These healthy treats are also naturally gluten free and vegan. A no fuss option for a fantastic treat you can share with loved ones!
- 12 Medjool dates
- 12 Brazil nuts (or more for sprinkling ground up nuts)
- 1/4 cup raw dark chocolate (72% or higher) OR unsweetened chocolate with 6 drops of liquid Stevia
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds (optional for sprinkling on top)
- Line a flat dish with parchment paper and set aside. If using ground up Brazil nuts on top, grind a handful in a food processor or coffee grinder and scoop out onto a small plate.
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler (or in a bowl over a small pot with simmering water).