If the idea of calling something cold and sweet “soup” weirds you out as well, just call it a smoothie. Problem solved. Either way, this blended bowl of fruity deliciousness will make your taste buds do a happy dance.
- 3 cups chilled, chopped watermelon (keep a few cubes for garnishing)
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 3/4 cup frozen cherries
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger root
- 1 teaspoon baobab powder
- 1 teaspoon acerola cherry powder (optional)
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons mint leaves
- Blend all ingredients together until smooth.
- Garnish with watermelon cubes, frozen fruit and mint leaves if you like. YAY.