This recipe is everything you want a cheesecake to be: creamy, decadent, and sweet, yet there’s one slight difference – this one is full of wholesome stuff your body actually wants. Win!
- 1 cup cashews
- 1/4 cup dates
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 3-4 tablespoons water or lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 3-5 seeds from a cardamom pod
- 1/6 cup coconut flour
- 1/6 cup almond flour
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons water
- Pinch Himalayan salt
- To make the cheesecake: blend all ingredients together until smooth, thick and delicious. Set aside.
- To make the crust: stir together all the ingredients until you get a semi-crumbly mixture that holds its shape when pressed between two fingers. If it's still too crumbly, add some more water. Press the crust into lined cupcake molds and then fill with the cheesecake mix. Leave in the freezer or fridge overnight. Gently remove the cheesecakes from the molds.
- To make the drizzle: stir together the ingredients - ya just made chocolate sauce! Drizzle over your cheesecakes and enjoooy.