We’re down to the final weeks of summer, which means it’s time to fill our bowls with as much of the season’s juicy deliciousness as possible. Start here with this savory celebration summer bowl bursting with freshness and life.
- 1 large zucchini (fresh)
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 small handful of basil, minced
- 1 medium tomato or 1 large handful of cherry tomatoes, or both (fresh)
- 1 ear of corn (fresh)
- 1/2 spring onion (red or white, fresh)
- 1 small-medium sweet pepper (fresh)
- 1 large handful blueberries (fresh)
- 1 med-large peach (fresh)
- 3 tbsp hemp seeds
- 1 small handful of sliced or chopped almonds
- Slice the zucchini into noodles using your Julienne peeler or Spiralizer. Do not slice the center of the zucchini…it is simply too mushy to create noodles out of. Marvel at your noodles, send them your love, and then place them into a bowl.
- Mince the garlic and basil leaves, and add them to the noodles. Now, add the balsamic vinegar to the noodles and then stir well.
- Chop your tomato(es), onion, pepper (remove core), and peach (remove core). Add them to the noodles and stir.
- Add the hemp seeds, almonds, and olive oil. Stir.
- Sprinkle blueberries on top and stir. That’s it! Enjoy!