If you’re ready to eat something other than zoodles this week, this “rice” dish is perfect for you! Refreshing, delicious, and simple, cauliflower tabbouleh is amazing for those summer nights where you want something easy and light without breaking the bank either.
- 1/2 small head of cauliflower
- 3 handfuls mixed greens
- 3 handfuls cherry tomatoes
- 1 handful alfalfa sprouts
- 1 medium cucumber, cubed
- Extra virgin olive oil to taste
- Coconut or apple cider vinegar to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- 1 ripe avocado, sliced
- 1 large handful raw cashews
- Cut the cauliflower in small pieces. Place the florets in a food processor fitted with an S-blade and process a few seconds at a time using the 'pulse' button until you get a cauliflower 'rice' consistency.
- Put the cauliflower 'rice' in a large mixing bowl together with the cherry tomatoes, cucumber, greens, and alfalfa sprouts. Mix well.
- Season with freshly ground black pepper, extra virgin olive oil, and coconut vinegar.
- Top with coconut and cashews. Enjoy!