This super easy Cashew Butter Banana Sushi recipe is the perfect snack when you need the complete package: deliciousness with a perfect balance of nutrition to keep you fueled and feeling good. And don’t think this recipe is for kids only – parents need quick and delicious fuel too! Use the nut butters and superfoods that best fit your own taste buds and have fun with it!
- 1 organic banana
- 1 tablespoon organic cashew butter
- 1 - 2 teaspoon organic chia seeds
- 1 - 2 teaspoon organic goji berries
- 1 - 2 teaspoon organic pistachios (chopped)
- Peel a fresh, firm banana and spread the cashew butter evenly on the top half of the banana.
- Sprinkle the top with chia seeds, goji berries and chopped pistachios and cut into slices.