A nice and crispy cookie – great for kids of all ages.
Almond Coconut Thins
3 cups almond flour
2 cups dehydrated (unsweetened) coconut
1 cup almond butter
1/2 cup date paste (soak pitted dated, blend with water)
1 t agave
stevia to taste (or more agave)
2 t of sea salt
Cacao Dipping Chocolate
1/4 cup melted cacao butter
1/4 cup agave
1/2-3/4 cup cacao powder
pinch of salt
Almond Coconut Thin
- Mix all ingredients by hand or with a food processor.
- Chill dough in refrigerator if too oily.
- Place part of dough on Silpat (or any nonstick sheet) and place parchment paper on top of dough.
- Proceed to roll out slowly.
- Use round mold to cut out cookie shape.
- Dehydrate for at least 24 hours at 115 degrees (until desired crispness).
Cacao Dipping Sauce
- Chop or grate cacao butter into glass dish and place in dehydrator until melted.
- Stir the cacao butter, agave, and sea salt together in a glass or metal bowl.
- Slowly add the cacao powder and stir until smooth.
- Once cookies are finished, pull from dehydrator and set aside.
- Line dehydrator sheets (or you could use cookie sheets) with parchment paper.
- Slowly dip each cookie and place on parchment paper.
- Let cool and place in freezer if not serving immediately.