Berry Cobbler Overnight Oats are a healthy, easy, make-ahead recipe that’s full of nutrition to help keep you satisfied and energized all day long. They’re a great source of plant-based protein, omega-3 fatty acids, iron, magnesium, calcium, B vitamins, and Vitamin C. Plus, there’s no cooking involved whatsoever!
- ½ cup organic quick oats (RFR tip - you can also use raw rolled oats)
- 1 tbsp. ground chia seeds
- 1 tbsp. coconut flour (this just makes it thick and cakey, it won't taste like coconut) - you could also use almond meal instead a tiny dash (1/4 tsp.) of NuNaturals Pure Stevia Extract (or 2-3 drops of liquid stevia)
- ¼ tsp. alcohol-free vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp. plain walnut bits (pieces)
- 1 cup unsweetened non-dairy vanilla milk (RFR Tip - make your own nut milk for a truly raw version!)
- ½ cup frozen mixed berries (I used an organic mix from Target)
- First, layer ¼ cup of oats into a jar or mug. I used a coffee mug just for fun!
- Next add in the stevia, ground chia, and coconut flour (or almond flour).
- Now add in ¼ cup of frozen berries and ½ of the walnut bits (1 tbsp.).
- Add the vanilla, the remaining ¼ cup oats, and the almond milk. Stir slightly to combine (it doesn't have to be perfect).
- Top with the remaining ¼ cup of frozen berries and the other tablespoon of walnut bits.
- Let this sit in the fridge overnight (or at least 8 hours if you make it in the morning for later in the day).
- Come back, give everything a good stir, and you'll see all the colors of the berries release into the oats. Add a splash more of almond milk on top if you like, then dive in with a spoon and enjoy!