Hitting the road for spring break? These Apricot and Coconut Energy Balls are a delicious snack, and are perfect for traveling. Dried apricots blended with pecans, walnuts and coconut shreds creates a quick treat made in only 5 minutes.
Prep Time: 5 minutes | Cook Time: 5 minutes
Ingredients for the Apricot and Coconut Balls:
– 1 cup pecans
– 1/2 cup walnuts
-2 cups dried apricots
-1/3 coconut shreds
– 1 teaspoon coconut oil
– 1 tablespoon chia seeds (optional)
– pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup pecans
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 2 cups dried apricots
- 1/3 shredded coconut
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds (optional)
- pinch of sea salt
- Start by adding the nuts into a food processor and chop until the nuts form a crumble, about 1-2 minutes.
- Then simply add the remaining ingredients to the food processor and blend until its all mixed together and forms a sticky ball, about 2 minutes.
- Now with your hands, roll the mixture into small balls and store in the freezer or refrigerator for up to a few weeks. Enjoy!