No-bake, raw, healthy, gluten-free, vegan, grain-free, paleo and refined sugar-free Almond Joy Balls!! The perfect little bites for when you have a friend coming over or to have on hand in the fridge for those moments when you’re craving something sweet but want something healthy. Enjoy!!
- In a food processor, grind the almonds until fine crumbs form.
- Add in 1/2 cup coconut flakes, dates, cacao powder, salt, vanilla extract and continue processing until fully incorporated.
- Turn off the processor and pick up some of the mixture with your fingers and press to check if it sticks between your fingers. If it's too crumbly, add in 1 tablespoon of water at a time and mix again.
- Once the mixture sticks together, proceed to scoop about 1 tablespoon of the mixture into the palm of your hand and rolling it between your hands. Continue with all of the mixture.
- Sprinkle the remaining 1/2 cup of coconut flakes onto a plate and roll each ball in the flakes.
- Place in the fridge to harden slightly for about 1 hour, or the freezer for about 20 minutes before serving.