By Chef: Nadia Petrova
Posted: January 7, 2013
To make these soups all you need is a bag full of tasty vegetables, a fruit juicer and a blender. They are absolutely delicious, warming and above all raw & incredibly good for you. Oh, and you can place your raw soup in the dehydrator for 10 minutes and actually eat it warm 🙂
Raw Warm Tomato Soup
- 2 cups tomato juice, 6-7 tomatoes
- 1 fennel bulb
- 1/2 bell pepper, I prefer the red & orange ones
- 1/2 red onion
- 1 juiced lime
- 1/3 cup basil leaves
- 1/3 cup coriander leaves
Spices for the soup:
- 1/2 chilli pepper
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon peppercorns
- 1/4 teaspoon himalayan salt
1. Wash all the ingredients.
2. Juice the tomatoes.
3. Add everything in the blender and blend until mixed, but with a bit of a crunchy texture. If it’s too thick, add a little bit of warm water.
4. If you want to have it warm – place it in the dehydrator for 10 minutes and serve.
5. If however, you prefer it cold – add 3-4 ice cubes to the blender and blend again.
6. For a creamier soup – add 1/2 avocado and blend longer, until nice and creamy 🙂