By Chef: Fee O
Posted: November 12, 2013
Don’t eat eggs or tofu but love a good veggie scramble once in a while? Then you must try this delicious raw, vegan dish by Fee O. of Raw Fit and Happy made with fresh vegetables and a base of protein-rich seasoned raw almonds and sunflower seeds. The consistency of everything combined is creamy and rich and completely satisfying. A great low-sugar breakfast alternative to fruit based dishes on a raw path. Serve it on a bed of greens and top with a sprinkling of dulse flakes.
- 1 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 T curry powder
- sea salt to taste
- 1 red bell paper
- 1/4 cucumber
- 1 big tomato
- herbs to taste, e.g. parsley, dill …
1) Pulse almonds and sunflower seeds until flour.
2) Add water and mix well (small chunks are ok). Season with curry and sea salt.
3) Chop red bell pepper, cucumber and tomato and mix scramble with veggies.
4) Garnish with fresh chopped herbs.
RawFoodRecipes Tip: for more digestibility try using soaked almonds and sunflower seeds as well!