By Chef: Chris Anca
Posted: September 7, 2016
This peanut butter fudge is ridiculously creamy and luxurious with a melt-in-the-mouth texture. Plus the rich nutty flavor is enough to make you lose any common sense and indulge in 3-4 pieces at a time. Get the best results by making your own peanut butter fresh in a food processor. Enjoy!
- 440g peanuts (RFR tip: use raw valencia peanuts or jungle peanuts)
- 250g sesame seeds
- 60g coconut oil, melted
- 70g shredded coconut
- 260g coconut nectar
- 1/2 tsp finely ground sea salt
- Toppings: raw white & dark chocolate
- Add your peanuts to a dry blender and blitz until you get a smooth, creamy peanut butter. It takes me roughly 30 seconds in a Vitamix. Scoop peanut butter into a bowl.
- Add sesame seeds to the blender and blitz until you turn them into smooth tahini. It takes me roughly 1 minute to get it perfectly smooth.
- Scoop tahini into the peanut butter bowl and add the coconut oil, coconut nectar and sea salt.
- Add coconut to the blender and blitz until you get it creamy.
- Scoop the coconut butter into the bowl and mix everything together by hand until you get a doughy mix – this will be your fudge!
- Line a tray with baking paper and press the fudge into the pan. Refrigerate for minimum 1 hour.
- Take the fudge out of the pan, cut it into small bitesized pieces. Drizzle melted chocolate and serve. Keep well refrigerated, in an airtight container.