By Chef: Akshata Sheelvant
Posted: October 26, 2012
It’s an awesome experience making your own cookies knowing exactly what you put in it – no flour, no preservatives only wholesome healthy ingredients made with lots of love! 🙂 These are so easy that you can have your kids make them.
- 2 cups finely ground assorted nuts (almonds, brazil nuts, walnuts, cashews — use any nuts you like)
- 1 cup Coconut Flour (you may need little more if it doesn’t form into a dough)
- 3 tbsp Coconut Sugar
- 1 tsp Maple Syrup (optional)
- 2 tsp Cardamom pwd
- 1 tsp Saffron pwd
- 2 tsp Rose Water (optional)
1) Mix everything together to form a cookie dough.
2) Shape the dough into rectangular logs and keep them in the fridge for about 3 hours.
3) Cut them into round cookie shapes or you can work with your hands to give any shape you like!
To make them look pretty you can roll the cookies in powdered sugar and garnish with nuts.
Pure, simple and wholesome, please give this a Try!!