By Chef: Nikki Stokes
Posted: April 30, 2014
Love fresh veggies, kelp noodles, and chili spice? If so than you will love the merging of all 3 in this tasty recipe by Nikki Stokes of Eating Vibrantly. This recipe packs in the veggies like a salad but is a bit more hearty and offers a nice variation.
Note: you can use store bought organic chili sauce or try your hand at making your own raw version (link below).
- ½ cup kelp noodles
- 1 tbsp red capsicum, sliced
- 1 tsp spring onions, sliced
- 2 mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tbsp carrot, grated
- ½ leaf kale, finely shredded
- ⅛ avocado, sliced
- 2 tsp sweet chili sauce (for a raw version try this one by Addicted to Veggies)
1) Place kelp noodles in a bowl of clean water and let them soak for about 10 minutes while you prepare the rest of the ingredients.
2) Prepare vegetables and place into a large mixing bowl.
3) Drain the kelp noodles and add to the vegetables.
4) Drizzle the sweet chili sauce over the top and toss until everything is well mixed and coated.