By Chef: Chris Anca
Posted: June 30, 2015
Are you a fan of both smoothie bowls and granola? Check out this combination of smoothie breakfast bowl and granola in one amazing recipe by Chris Anca of Tales Of A Kitchen. It’s a power packed breakfast to energize you through the day!
- 1 medium banana
- 1 cup homemade lemonade (lemon, coconut sugar, water – adjust to taste to your preference)
- 1 small green apple
- small handful of sprouts (sunflower shoots)
- 3 cm piece of cucumber
- 2 cm piece of ginger
- 1 plum
- handful blueberries
- Toppings: RawbyChris Matcha Fields Granola* (Or your choice of granola) & few fresh grapes
- Add all your ingredients to a blender, except the plum, blueberries and toppings.
- Blitz for few seconds until you get a smooth smoothie.
- Scoop out two thirds of the smoothie in a jar. Add the plum and blueberries to the remaining smoothie and blitz until smooth. Scoop in a jar.
- To get a perfectly divided 2-coloured smoothie bowl, pour both smoothies in your chosen bowl at the same time, from opposite sides, slowly and evenly.
- Top with your favorite granola!
For RawbyChris Matcha Fields Granola: http://rawbychris.com/granola-2/