By Chef: Akshata Sheelvant
Posted: May 25, 2018
This summer recipe is perfect for the holiday weekend. The sun-dried tomatoes give the taco that umami flavor, and you can make your own salsa! Kick back, relax, and enjoy!
- 1 cup soaked walnuts
- 1 cup finely shredded cauliflower
- 3-5 sun-dried tomatoes
- Collard greens
- 3 teaspoons cumin
- 2 teaspoons coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2-3 teaspoons of salsa (store-bought or homemade)
- Himalayan pink crystal salt to taste
- Add all the ingredients (except the salsa) in a grinder and grind to a coarse consistency.
- Take one collard green with the dark edge facing down on your cutting board.
- Trim off the stem and up about two inches into the leaf.
- Place about 1/4 — 1/3 cup of the nut meat mixture in the middle of the leaf and top with some salsa.
- To assemble, roll up burrito style. Fold one of the long ends in, and then both the end pieces, and then the other long way, tucking in firmly. Place with the folded edge down on your cutting board, and slice firmly into two pieces on the diagonal.