By Chef: Chris Anca
Posted: August 28, 2014
Four words: Healthy. Nutella. Freezer. Fudge. Now that we have your attention scroll below and discover how you can whip up a batch of this Raw Coconut Nutella Freezer Fudge by Chris Anca of Tales of a Kitchen! If you’re not in the mood to share your chocolate we recommend storing these in the back of the freezer, hidden behind the frozen peas; otherwise they will go quick!
- 100g of homemade sesame paste (thick)*
- 3 full TBSP of raw Nutella (recipe here)
- 2 TBSP sweetener of choice (raw honey, pure maple syrup)
- Toppings: raw chocolate shavings, cacao nibs
1. Mix everything together. Taste and adjust sweetness if needed.
2. Place it in a cake pan lined with cling wrap or baking paper, add toppings, cover and place in the freezer for a good 3-4 hours or best overnight.
Enjoy straight from the freezer.
*If you can’t make the thick sesame paste, regular tahini works too, with 1-2 TBSP of melted coconut oil.