By Chef: Rebecca Almazan
Posted: April 17, 2014
Raw chocolate coconut yogurt with all the fixings. This recipe makes for an incredibly tasty breakfast OR you could even freeze it, then blend again for a delicious and healthy chocolate frozen yogurt dessert. Yum!
- 3 thai coconuts- meat (about three cups)
- 2 cups thai coconut water
- 4 medjool dates
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 3-4 capsules probiotic powder (or 1 tsp Sunbiotics probiotic powder)
1. Combine all of the ingredients in a high speed blender. Blend until the mixture is warm and smooth.
2. Store in clean glass containers and allow to sit overnight in a warm place with a piece of cheesecloth on top or other cover slightly ajar. This allows the mixture to breath while maintaining any unwanted material out.
3. Once it is ready you can eat it or store in the fridge up to 3 days.