By Chef: Heidi Turunen
Posted: April 21, 2015
Here’s a perfect breakfast smoothie that works great as a dessert!
- 1 apple
- 1 banana
- 1 cup (or to taste) almond milk
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- few drops of caramel flavored stevia, dates, maple syrup or sweetener of your choice (optional)
- 1 scoop plant-based protein powder (optional)*
- Place all the ingredients into a food processor. I prefer using frozen bananas.
- Run until smooth. Use as much almond milk as you need. Use less, if you like your smoothies thick. This will be like a liquid apple pie! Enjoy!