By Chef: Lena
Posted: October 22, 2015
A gorgeous array of fresh and crunchy raw vegetables with a basic, yet delicious, raw vegan spicy mustard dressing. You can use as many or as few of the vegetables listed, or use your own favorites. You are what you eat, so be vibrant, colorful and alive!
- 2 zucchini julienned
- 2 cucumbers julienned
- 6 carrots julienned
- 4 cups spinach chopped
- ⅓ small red cabbage
- 1-2 yellow bell peppers
- 2-3 cups cherry tomatoes halved
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast (optional)
- 2 tbsp black sesame seeds (optional)
Spicy Mustard Dressing
- 4 tablespoons Dijon or stone ground mustard
- 4 tablespoons raw coconut aminos or apple vinegar
- 1 lemon juiced
- 1 avocado (optional)
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp curry
- 1 cup water
- Place all salad ingredients in a work bowl. Set aside.
- Place all dressing ingredients into blender and blend until very smooth.
- Drizzle onto your salad. Enjoy!