By Chef: Summer Sanders
Posted: October 28, 2015
When the subject of coffee is breached a few things might come to mind – possibly that you can’t start your day without it (and be in a good mood or in any way functional) or maybe that you just crave the robust flavor or energy boost that it provides, but you most likely don’t regard your daily cup of joe part as an important part of your superfood program. This recipe is about to change that! It’s cold-pressed, non-acidifying, provides sustained energy, and is loaded with the good stuff!
Blend all in gradients in your high-speed blender. Pour into your favorite mason jar and enjoy!
- 16oz organic fair trade coffee — cold pressed
- 1 /2 cup organic homemade almond milk (my recipe)
- 1 tablespoon raw organic local honey
- 1 teaspoon Sun Potion chaga
- 1 tablespoon Sun Potion Anandamide
- 1 tablespoon raw sprouted organic almond butter
- pinch of Himalayan crystal salt
- Blend all in gradients in your high-speed blender. Pour into your favorite mason jar and enjoy!
Ingredients Matter — I use Sun Potion, Ghee, Bulletproof MCT oils and some other fun herbs in the epic blend. We carry this superfood loveliness at Local Juicery! Come by and I’ll make you a cup