By Chef: Eva Hajkova
Posted: November 26, 2013
A very simple yet entirely delectable raw cashew berry ice cream with just a hint of chocolate. This recipe by Eva Hajkova of RawEva.com is perfectly suited for children as well; they will love the beautiful bright purple hue! Enjoy!
- 2 handful of cashews
- 2 cups of frozen mixed berries (or any berries)
- 1/3 cup of shredded coconut
- 2 tablespoons of raw cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon of agave syrup or raw sugar
1) Put all ingredients in your powerful blender and blend until smooth.
2) Put your nice scoops in your bowl and decorate with more fruit