By Chef: Sarah Aldrich
Posted: June 23, 2016
This vibrant, purple cauliflower tabbouleh is delicious and healthy! The perfect side dish for a summer entree.
- 1 Head Purple Cauliflower
- ¼ Red Onion, diced
- 1½ Cups Parsley (packed), minced
- hemp seeds for Garnish
- Juice from ½ Orange
- Juice from 1 Lemon
- 2 Tbs Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tsp Pepper
- Zest of ½ Orange
- Start by making the cauliflower «rice». Cut the cauliflower into florets, and process in the food processor until a rice is formed. Be careful not to overprocess!
- Cut the red onion and mince the parsley, then fold into cauliflower rice. Set aside while you make the vinaigrette.
- To make the dressing, combine all ingredients in a bowl and whisk until evenly combined. Add into tabbouleh and mix well.
Putting It All Together
- Serve in bowls, garnished with hemp seeds and extra minced parsley. Enjoy!