By Chef: Golubka
Posted: March 5, 2015
Pitaya may be packed with precious nutrients such as antioxidants, magnesium, fiber, enzymes, and B vitamins, but we must admit, the best part about this fun fruit is its bright fuchsia color. When sourcing pitaya, if you can’t locate any fresh and organic, go for frozen- Pitaya Plus offers organic pitaya that is sustainably sourced and raw for ultimate nutrient preservation. Enjoy!
- 2 packages frozen pitaya puree (dragon fruit puree)
- 1-2 bananas
- 1/2 cup frozen berries
- 1/2 cup almond milk, preferably homemade
- 2 tablespoons vegetable protein powder, such as hemp, pea or your favorite nut butter
- Blend all the ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Divide between bowls and garnish with bee pollen, goji berries and hemp hearts. You can also enjoy it as a smoothie.