By Chef: Lily Kunin
Posted: January 11, 2016
Papaya and pearl are the power couple behind this recipe. Papaya is well-known to work wonders for the skin – it’s high in Vitamin A and C among other important enzymes. Pearl is also great for the skin as it’s a cell builder and a source of amino acids and enzymes. This little treat also helps you stay hydrated from the inside out (ultimately, the best thing you can do for your skin)!
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 6 tablespoons chia seeds
- 4 generous pinches of Moon Juice Pearl
- Raw honey, to taste
- 1 small papaya, peeled and sliced
- Squeeze of lemon
- Bee pollen
- Combine the almond milk, chia seeds, and honey in a glass container. Stir well until the chia seeds are mixed in. Stick in the fridge and let sit for a few hours or overnight. The chia seeds will expand as they continue to soak.
- In the morning, give the pudding a good stir and mix in the pearl powder.
- Drizzle the sliced papaya with a squeeze of lime and some more of the raw honey. Serve the pudding in bowls topped with the papaya, as well as a sprinkle of bee pollen. Enjoy!