By Chef: Ksenia Avdulova
Posted: September 3, 2015
Cookie dough that is packed with superfoods like turmeric root, coconut butter, and probiotics, is perfectly appropriate for breakfast, and leaves your fingers clean? Yeah, it’s real and will brighten up your day in no time! Try this delicious smoothie bowl recipe the next time you feel like being a little rebellious!
- 3/4 cup rolled oats — use raw and gluten-free if desired
- 3/4 cup almond milk or nut milk of choice
- 1.5 tsp. Turmeric Boost: Restore
- 1 ripe, peeled frozen banana
- 1 tbs. organic coconut butter
- Optional: 1/3 tsp. Sunbiotics Vanilla Probiotic Powder for additional probiotic boost
- Topping options: coconut chips, bee pollen, ripe banana, shredded coconut, cinnamon.
- Mix oats with nut milk in a jar and leave to soak overnight in the fridge. Soaked oats have enzymes that help digestion and create a delicious creamy flavor!
- In the morning, blend your soaked oats with frozen banana, Turmeric Boost, coconut butter and probiotic. Add more nut milk if needed. Use your choice of toppings.
- Serve in your Heart Bowl