By Chef: Hallie and Reya
Posted: September 17, 2015
This Nutty Chocolate Bark is pretty much the easiest thing you’ll ever make and is just like a candy bar… but WAY BETTER. Rawmio‘s Chocolate Hazelnut Spread is the main ingredient in this Nutty Chocolate Bark: a rich and creamy chocolate hazelnut spread that’s literally JUST hazelnuts, cacao nibs, and coconut sugar – all organically sourced and raw. Besides being crazy delicious, this Nutty Chocolate Bark is also fun to eat. Cacao nibs, chopped pistachios, and puffed millet are added for a fun variation of flavor and texture. In a way, it resembles a Crunch candy bar (if you’re into that). If you manage to not eat it all up once it’s hardened, this is delicious broken up over banana ice cream or any other frozen dessert.
- ¼ cup Rawmio Chocolate Hazelnut Spread
- 2 Tbsp. melted coconut oil
- ½ tsp. vanilla
- ¼ cup puffed millet (or sprouted buckwheat or quinoa)
- 3 Tbsp. chopped pistachios
- 1 Tbsp. cacao nibs
- Dash of salt
- Optional add-ins: goji berries, shredded coconut, chopped almonds, etc.
- In a bowl, combine the Rawmio spread, coconut oil, and vanilla.
- Add in remaining ingredients and stir to fully combine.
- Line a plate or baking dish with parchment paper and spread the mixture onto the dish.
- Place in your freezer to harden (about 5 hours). Once solid, break into chunks and eat right away or store in your freezer.