By Chef: Hallie and Reya
Posted: June 20, 2017
This latte is creamy, rich, and sweet – absolutely perfect for an overcast, slightly chilly afternoon in June. Not only is this drink warm and comforting for a cloudy day, but both the moringa and matcha powders contain so many great benefits that you’re bound to feel good after drinking this.
- 2 cups hot water (not boiling)
- 2 Tbsp. raw coconut butter
- 2tsp. moringa powder
- 2tsp. matcha powder
- 2 tsp. raw honey
- 1 1/3 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- In your blender, combine all ingredients except the almond milk. Blend on high until frothy.
- If you have a milk frother, steam the almond milk. If you don’t, lightly heat the almond milk.
- Pour the moringa-matcha drink into two mugs and add the steamed milk to both. Enjoy!