By Chef: Margaret Chapman
Posted: January 14, 2016
A minty chocolate, blissful tasting drink that’s basically absolute perfection. Topped with chocolate mint protein bar chunks and a drizzle of creamy stone ground cashew butter.
- 4 Bananas, frozen
- 1 1/2 cups Homemade Almond Milk
- 1 scoop Chocolate Protein Powder, can sub raw cacao powder or carob powder
- 1 tbsp. Dastony Cashew Butter
- 1 Cocoa Mint Squarebar Squarebar
- Start by opening your Squarebar and cutting it into 16ths. So half, each half into quarters and then repeating that in the other direction. Leaving you with 16 perfect squares.
- Measure and blend all your ingredients together, using just half the squarebar you cut up.
- Pour into a glass and top with extra cashew butter and remaining squarebar pieces. I also added a little granola for texture. Serve immediately, enjoy!